Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Part 1- mi vida



Trap in my own despair
Nowhere to go
 right or left
Trying to escape of this world,
of oppression
of ignorance
of injustice
Trying to get out of this system
There are no exit signs in life, only death,
And I don’t want that,
Where to go?
What to do?
 All what I once love is gone,
Because of war and war
Life is full of betrayals and disillusions
What is one to do to escape from this reality?
I want out,
I don’t want this pressure,
The pressure of the university,
 from the professors and
even my friends,
Damn this society
Lost in a word of confusion,
Lost in a world of insanity
Just want to escape and never come back
Leave and seek adventure,
Travel beyond the waters,
Beyond those who have traveled
I want to see the world,
I want to live
Live life the fullest
Why can't that me?

No comments:

Post a Comment