Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feliz Dia del Amor y La Amistad

The title says it all. It's Valentine's Day!!! WooHoo!! Yes, I'm screaming of excitement and not because I have a date or anything but I just learn to cherish each day and everything so this happens to be everything. I learn to appreciate things for good or for bad, and I know in the past this "holiday" would put me down but not this year. Hey, who said that Valentine's Day is only about love, its also about friendships and that's what I'm focusing it on. Each day I struggle to become a better person, each I try to fight off the negative and focus on the positive but how can I do with all the negative in the world. How can we celebrate love if we are in war?, How can we love each other if everyday there's violence in the homes and in the streets? It's a celebration to cherish each other and celebrating the people in our lives and our love ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment