Tuesday, February 5, 2013

New Me: a personal transformation

      Not a beauty transformation but a spiritual one. I want to say that this time around I won't make mistakes, that I won't fall into temptation but I know that hard to say because we are all humans and we all make mistakes. After this wonderful experience that I came to live on Saturday, I learn so much about myself through God's eyes, I know that we women have problems even though sometimes we don't want to admit to ourselves, sometimes we just pretend its not there but in reality it is and it's not going away until you admit it and find a solution. I know because I've lived it all my life until I turn to God who helped me step by step along the way realizing that I'm special and with faith and trust,  my problems will soon disappear.
      At first I thought it was impossible to forget what happen, and if  I just pretended that it never happen I would just leave me alone. But when a time came that I was approached the problem again, as much as I tried to avoid it, my surroundings reminded me of it. So I decided to confide in God and even though I was scared and afraid that he wasn't going to help me because of my past but something in me realize that God forgets what I did if I truly am sorry and willing to past it. Since that reconnection with God I have been looking out at the choices that I make, perhaps I'm tempted to make the same mistakes but the faith in me has allowed me to surpass them.
     I might not be that perfect daughter but I'm trying to better myself. I know it's going to take time but I won't give up. No more foolish games, no more depending my happiness on guys, no more self-centered Maggie, I want to be myself, helping others and most important focus on my career and of course live in faith of God. Because I know if I have faith and everything else will follow.





No comments:

Post a Comment