Saturday, November 1, 2014

Progress Report

I never thought I had the will power to maintain a diet, especially for four months, I feel like I have accomplished something important. Even though I have not reached the ideal weight that I wanted to be at this point but I’m satisfied with the weight I have lost. Currently I’m between 150 and 155, my scale is a little off scale sometimes and I cannot confide in it but I’m sure that I’m between those numbers. I know the scale does not define me and I should not give a lot of importance of the number but for my healthy weight purposes I will allow it. In the last few months I have been trying to slim down the junk food such as chips, candy and soda however, I’ve had my little temptations but hey I’m allow to eat whatever I want but with caution. I’m more aware about my eating habits when I’m at home, I eat in portions and I eat when I’m hungry and not because I’m bored or emotional. In the past week, actually two weeks, I have been a little unstable with my working out times; in the last two weeks I have not been working out on Thursday and Friday. It’s mainly on the circumstances such as yesterday was Halloween and I didn’t want to get my costume sweaty. I know excuses, will only do me harm than good. I need to be more firm with myself, I cannot let myself fall, not now that I’ve made so much progress. I hope that by the end of the year I could get at least to 140 and that will be a great accomplish. 


#healthyme #140hereicome

MH <3

No comments:

Post a Comment