Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Something Different

I guess I have been one of those people who tend to stay on the same path without discovering other paths in life. I guess this particular individual, Ricky*, came to my path to help me. Out of all the people that I have met thus far in my life he has been the only person who has been able to challenge me critically and mentally. I am glad that I'm able to discover new things about myself and as well how people perceive me. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I have had people challenge me but not the way he does. We are engaged in deep conversations, no a 1 sentence conversation but paragraph conversations. And I appreciate that he takes the time to write to me every day since Saturday. He's such a gentleman compared to all the jerk bags that I have met in my life. Even though I haven't met him in person, I feel like we have a deep connection and I can't wait to meet him. I know it's not my nature in engaging myself with people from the internet but I'm giving myself another chance, what else can I do, if the guy I truly guy doesn't even take me out? Eh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment