Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Losing my touch?

For the last few days I have been wanting to write another blog post but I just don't know how to start. I don't know why I'm finding a difficulty in writing if writing has been my secure blanket for years and now I'm lucky if I'm able to get a sentence out. I suppose that I might be losing my touch and it sucks because writing has always been a way for me to express what I hold within. What am I suppose to do if I do indeed lose this talent? Perhaps I may not had recruited a lot of readers but I don't write for readers but for myself. For each blog post, I let out steam, I let out frustration, I let out feelings that kill me. People don't understand what one goes through in life, as an individual we face our problems, our fears, and sadness. There are people who are good at hiding these feelings while others are sensible, fragile human beings like me that can't hide. Hold on, that's a lie, I do hide, I hide between each word, in each comma and each letter. How can I lose my touch? I can not if I do, who will I be then? Just a 24- year old Latina girl, who has a college degree, jobless, still lives with her parents. I can't afford to lose this talent, writing defines who I am. I may not be great in grammar but who said in order to write we must be good at it. I'm not a professional so grammar does not apply to me, writing is a hobby and grammar does not apply. I have to apply myself each day if I want to become a daily blogger. I need inspiration to write I think that's my problem. Since I graduated from Long Beach, there has been a lack of inspiration, what inspiration, I mean drama. In a way I missed it because with it I'm able to write about it but at the same time I'm glad that I don't have deal with anything. I think I finally found peace, not only with the people who I cared about but also within myself. Letting go is hard. I guess at the end of the day, I'm not really losing my touch I just need to apply myself harder to write about more important things other than myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment