Monday, April 28, 2014

Trying something different

For the last couple of days I have been consistently writing on a different blog that I created, its called,  When Everything Changed. The reason that I decided to create a new blog is that I wanted to try something different, I wanted to tell one of my short stories in form of a blog. This is giving me the opportunity to rewrite the story itself, give it more detail in the characters, setting and in the plot. Honestly, it has been a difficult journey because writing is not simple, it takes a lot of thought and a lot of revision. Before I created the new blog, I had a difficult time in blogging in my usual blog; no matter how much I spent staring the blank page I would not write anything. So one day, my friends asked me when I was going to post again and that's when it hit me, my short stories could work and it has. I try to post everyday, but sometimes I'm too tired or lack of inspiration to finish it, so I leave it for the following morning. I'm glad that I decided to try something new for a change, I don't care if people don't read it, it would be great but not necessary. I write for me and if people want to read it, well I have no problem with that. Well let's see how far I could take this story too. Wish me the best.

When Everything Changed <==== Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment