Monday, June 30, 2014

Mexico is Out!


La Seleccion Mexicana 2014

Last Sunday, (June 29), Mexico played their last game against Netherlands, and personally I thought they had no chance in winning but I had faith they would change the game around and they did. I followed each minute of the 90 minutes which are they allowed to play and I got to say they played well, they gave it their all but it wasn't enough. When Mexico scored the first goal I screamed from my lungs, I felt my heart pumping so fast and even my dog Bobby was howling at the television, the joy I felt made me proud of my boys. In the last 10 minutes of the game I felt nervous because Mexico was losing control which made the score tied with a penalty kick. (**It was not a penalty) Few minutes later the Netherlands scored another goal assist of a corner kick. But hey, Mexico made it to the World Cup and made me proud. Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment